“Here at Saint Paul’s, we empower people to grow in every aspect of their lives – including personal finances. Our Financial Academy provides opportunities to equip servants with the tools and resources necessary to manage their finances God’s way through three in-depth courses. Please take the time to find a course that meets your specific needs.”
- A 4-week course providing coaching, support, tips and training. Learn how to track your expenses, reduce your debt, and create a budget plan. Practice basic money management skills and techniques that will last a lifetime.
CROWN FINANCIAL SMALL GROUP STUDY
- Crown Financial Small Group Study provides strategic guidance for financial “war zones” in our battle against Satan. Whether you earn $100K or $10K, you will encounter temptations that can only be escaped through obedience to God’s Word and his blessing. This 6-week study will focus exclusively on understanding God’s principles of finance – NOT just the tithe! Bring your Bible and let’s enjoy the journey! (Note: There is a cost for the workbook.)
- Money Talks are highly engaging workshops for managing life’s financial concerns to gain power, build wealth, and peace of mind. Money management, college tuition, buying or selling a home, protecting your families, caring for elderly parents, preparing for and maintaining a comfortable retirement – these are the pitfalls with which we face throughout our lives. Money Talks is designed to help you find answers to many of your financial questions – some of which have simple answers that you can’t always see because of your busy life.
BUDGET COACHING (Coming Soon!)
- Sometimes we need a Coach that cares, encourages, provides godly guidance and holds us accountable, one-on-one. That’s how our Budget Coaches serve! We are currently seeking additional servants.
- Do you have a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ? Have a heart to serve others? Do you want to be an instrument of God to help change people’s lives? Are you an active member of Saint Paul’s Baptist Church – and living on a budget? If so, please consider serving as a Budget Coach. (Note: Additional training will be provided.) Contact us at email: Financial.Education@myspbc.org.